tirsdag den 28. juni 2011

Common sense or your money back

When I was thinking about what to call my blog I quickly realised that the words “common sense” had to be part of it. Because that is what I hope to write a lot about – what I think is common sense and the lack of common sense often displayed by people I have met, or read or heard about in the media.

I added the “or your money back” primarily because it sounded fun, but also because I think that actions where there is something at stake is much more interesting. I am going to write about things that I find interesting and have a passion about. So the “or your money back” part is an invitation to all readers to comment on what I write whether they agree or disagree that it is common sense.

However If you are looking for a blog where an angry man that rants about stupid people, I will probably disappoint you. I plan to make this blog a series of essay's on different subjects that interest me like both professionally, like software development, and in my spare time, particularly gaming. And I hope that once I an while I can inject something about life and common sense in general.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar