tirsdag den 28. juni 2011

First post!

So why am I writing a blog and why should you read it?

Well the answer to the first question is easy – I both hope to learn something and I think it will be a lot of fun. I have found that when I need to think about something it often helps to write it down. It clarifies my thinking, often leads to new insights and allows me to revisit my thoughts a couple of days later which often again leads to new insights.

So why put my thoughts on a blog? Well my experience tells me, that sharing thoughts with others and getting feedback on it makes for a better learning experience. And since blogging has become so easy to do, it is actually the easiest way to share small insights,experiences and other random stuff that pops up and that I find interesting.

The other question is far more difficult to answer – why should you read my blog? Well, at the moment I cannot give you a straight answer. I just hope that you will find what I write interesting and comment on it. And I hope you can learn something that way as well.

I am looking forward to writing this blog – and I hope that you, the readers, will enjoy it as much as I do.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar